Thursday, May 04, 2017

For May 5, 2017

Hi. Bowmore is sending a burnt orange sheet home tomorrow. It's that time of year again and you're asked if you want to give your input into placements next year.

Art - I've searched and searched my google drive and wanted to make sure that I wasn't making an error. However, only 11 of the Art Canada 150 projects from two weeks ago have been submitted. It's also know as the "hotspot" artwork. I've sent an announcement to Google Classroom asking for the late submitters to share their file(s) with me.

Also, a little request for you:

Bowmore will be welcoming Authors Margaret Pokiak-Fenton and Christy Jordan-Fenton on May 19th to discuss their book "Fatty Legs". (see link)  In addition, there will be an engaging multi-media presentation on Inuvialuite culture and resilience. 


If you are able, please provide a donation of $2 to help cover costs associated with this author visit by May 12.


No comments: